Monday, April 21, 2014

New Companion in Gong Ju


Eric Sung posted a picture on Facebook:

Sister Strahl,
This is the photo we took yesterday with his new companion, Elder Peterson..
Will invited me to a lesson for a 8th grade investigator yesterday and it was such an amazing experience! And it was my first time watching Will teaching an investigator in Korean and he was really good It's just so amazing to see Will at my ward every Sunday! He's so awesome and he really makes me want to serve my mission as soon as possible.    
— with William Strahl.
Photo: Sister Strahl,
This is the photo we took yesterday with his new companion, Elder Peterson.:).
Will invited me to a lesson for a 8th grade investigator yesterday and it was such an amazing experience! And it was my first time watching Will teaching an investigator in Korean and he was really good ;) It's just so amazing to see Will at my ward every Sunday! He's so awesome and he really makes me want to serve my mission as soon as possible :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment